Campus : 705 Progress Ave – Unit 40 Scarborough, ON M1H 2X1
Language : Tamil, English
Architecture and engineering have a history where research and practice go hand in hand, where many great practices have grown as a result of Fundamental research and where many research projects arise From ground-breaking design. This is especially true during periods oF economic inactivity when recent modes oF working are called into question and new modes (sometimes based on rediscovered historical precedent) are established.
The programme encourages students to develop advanced and speculative approaches to the design oF cities, landscape and territories. It promotes high design values and the integration oF new and innovative technologies to address the challenges Facing contemporary cities, such as urban growth, climate change, globalisation and social inequality. The programme is designed For students oF architecture, landscape architecture, engineering and related disciplines, who wish to enhance their academic, intellectual and proFessional skills.
““Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.”– Thomas A. Edison
- Recognize and acknowledge the voices of young people
- Create alternative avenues for the self-expression of youth
- Assist newcomer youth in their integration into Canadian society
- Foster relationships through role models to inspire young people towards positive life choices
- Provide opportunities and training for young people to develop personally and professionally
- Empower youth to address and overcome barriers to their success